Sunday, 20 February 2011

Mugiwara No Luffy

Attention...
Is attention what you need?
Well, attention is not that abundant and, needless to say, each human being has a limited amount of it and has to wisely distribute it between its active activities -passive ones does not really need attention as they go in inherently in background.


Attention is a scarce resource for most of people. And I'm not the exception for as I always have been saying, I'm nothing but a mere ordinary person with no special abilities whatsoever.

Now, I ask you to please try to picture this: I work at least 8 hours a day, 5 days a week and I spend my weekend sleeping and trying to. My life is not a happy trip. I'm barely alive and I'm striving for survival. I have a billion problems in my life to think of seeking a solution for the next 23 years. Yet, here you come from nowhere  claiming your share of my attention.

Now, I ask you to please try to answer this: what would you do if you were in my shoes? How could you be that selfish? And who are you in the first place? Who you think you are for God's sake? I don't know you! You don't know me either. And You really have no idea how hard it is to keep this smile on my face, my last line of defense.

I have already a crapload of problems, I don't need an extra amount of trouble, no thank you. And while we are at it, why don't you spare me the long boring story and tell me exactly what is your purpose? I'm dead certain it will make our life easy. Won't it?

Now, I ask you to please speak clearly, otherwise please leave me be. I have no more time to squander.
Be sure that I will highly appreciate your efforts to stop this ridiculous situation.

---
Footnote:
The pictures used herein are copyrighted to their respective owners.

0 comments:

Post a Comment