Wednesday 15 December 2010

Yage

Hello there!

It's been a while since the last time I wrote on these pages. Well, come to think about it, it's not uncommon. Is it? After all I'm not haunted with gloomy ideas. Not all the time anyways! Otherwise, I'd have hanged myself a long ago.

Okay, I'm not going make an article out of that. Anyways, this is *NOT* an article! It's rather a note, so if you want to pass, just go ahead. You'll miss nothing. But, if you insist on reading a mere note, just go on and don't blame me for your decision.

Like I have just mentioned herein, I'm not very prolific when it comes to writing about emotions and so on. So, I've just decided to write about some other stuff I'm interested in. It's not like this blog is going to turn into a rainbow-colored picture-book with random pieces of text written in an italic fancy font on a purple and cyan background. I can't picture that anyway!

If you are still reading this, then you owe me at least a brief explanation. If you are interested in game programming then be ready for the coming content. As I'm writing these words, a new project is ongoing steadily (I don't have too much time for everything to be done) and I want to share the experience in a series of trials/tutorials. More details will come in the introduction of the series.

Let's just hope that this new plan works. Perhaps, I'll finally meet someone as lunatic as a Deceazed Fella!

EDIT [12/20/2010]:
On a second thought, the theme made for this blog won't change. Furthermore, the game engine idea deserves a brand new space not just a dark corner in a gloomy page.
You can find it all in my new blog:
http://samadhi-bhavana.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment